Finally into Unix

Well not Unix per say, but I have finally accomplished a long lived goal of mine of actually installing and using a Linux system. I am proud to say that this is my first post with my newly installed Ubuntu system, oh and what a system it is. To be honest, I just downloaded the system and I don't really have the whole thing figured out just yet. Heck, not even 10% of Ubuntu figured out, I just manage to work around the User-Interface (UI) and have barely touched the Terminal, so I know I got a long way to go.

So that was just me being enthusiastic about the Ubuntu I just installed and if anyone has any tips and advices, I'm all ears.

1 Responses to “Finally into Unix”

  1. # Blogger Baghdadification

    Do they offer any Unix courses at Uni? Also, try this: http://bit.ly/97BmEa , good place to start. Hope that helps.  

Post a Comment