My 2 cents on Inception

--No Spoilers--

Let's face the facts; this movie is one of the most hyped movies in the past year or two. Hoards of people came rushing at me recommending the movie, insisting that I should watch it, so naturally I would enter the theater and expect to watch a movie that would blow me away. We'll Inception didn't quite live up to its high expectations, but still it's a great movie none the less, if only I watched it before so many people went crazy about it.

The first thought that came to mind when the movie ended was; Perfect! Inception didn’t have a single flawed, not one moment where I was like “oooh you know what, they should’ve done that”. It started great and ended it with a knock out. The directing was out of this world, the acting was sick, visuals were astounding and the story line itself was not just something new, but also worthwhile.

Being a young child and having to sit through an eternity to finish titanic was a nuisance. So as a kid a grew a small hatred towards Leonardo Dicaprio, but as the years went by and I saw such movies as Catch me if you can, Gangs of New York and The Departed. I kind of grew fond of him and became a fan of his acting; as he is one hell of an actor. In Inception, Leonardo Dicaprio nailed the part, he acted each and every scene extremely well, and at some point I was so drawn to the movie I felt part of it. The rest of the cast also did a great job doing what they had to do, making this an enjoyable movie to sit and watch.

I just hope this review didn’t raise the bar even higher than it already was. All in all, Inception is definitely a movie to be seen and recommended. However keep in mind before watching, that it’s one of those movies that you enjoy watching a couple of times but it just doesn’t click that switch deep within, well at least not for me it didn’t. Let me know what you thought of the movie.

2 Responses to “My 2 cents on Inception”

  1. # Anonymous hanum

    really cool movie ^^  

  2. # Blogger omery15

    It definitely is. Brilliant idea, just didn't like how people reacted towards it  

Post a Comment