Looking down

I just came across this picture, and i love it... its amazing.. really simple and to the point



Us 'tall people' look down on you 'short people' and you short people should look up at us as role models... :P

See we are the ones who break our necks looking down at short people... so their is more effort on our side :D

And the best thing is what made me search this image was a group that is titled: "I ain't tall, you just think im tall cause you short"

Damn i love being tall....

14 Responses to “Looking down”

  1. # Blogger Roba

    Man, you're sick.  

  2. # Blogger omery15

    This comment has been removed by the author.  

  3. # Blogger omery15

    Come on.. not that sick... To think of it i was once your height, and i know i preffer mine :D  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hehe toz 3aleik  

  5. # Blogger Joe

    LOL!! Like the girl!! Go roba!! hehehe JK! and btw while we look up "AT" you, you look up "TO" us! ;) Got it? JK dude!! stay cool  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    The real thing is that you confuse the height with the size of a person. And you know what people say about tall guys with small erm.. humm...well, being tall is not that big!

    Small guy  

  7. # Blogger PicMan

    I agree with you competely
    Being tall rulez!!!
    All the short people need to stop complaining!

    -The guy thats taller than you  

  8. # Blogger PicMan

    btw
    I'm not agreeing with the short guy  

  9. # Blogger omery15

    Dude their is no way on earth you are taller than i am O_o  

  10. # Blogger PicMan

    How tall are you?  

  11. # Blogger omery15

    6'8"
    u?  

  12. # Blogger PicMan

    Yeah, u are taller
    I'm only 6'5"
    but I'm also only 13
    so I'm still growing  

  13. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Do you have ANY idea how annoing it is to be short?? I'm 5.2 ft, and I want to die so badly.. Everyone is taller than I am, I just want to be normal damnt it! I wan't to be 5.5 ft, then I would be happy and I wouldn't have any problems. I tried to find something engouragin(sp?) from google, and I ented up at your site, and it said: You short people should look up to us! I WANT TO KILL MYSELF NOW!! The girl that I love (i'm a girl btw) is taller than I am, and my friends, all the poepl in the movies.. I usually don't get sad or angry about small things, but this has been a trauma to me for all my life... I just had to write this comment, sorry.. it might help you understand how awfull it is to be short... And I hate when people say "oh, your so cute you don't need to be tall" WEll I frikkin' HATE being "CUTE" !;__;  

  14. # Blogger Unknown

    hahaha abu taweeleh :P  

Post a Comment