Once it is lost...

It's funny how you don't realize the value of something until you have lost it...

5 Responses to “Once it is lost...”

  1. # Blogger Roba

    what did you lose? your brain?  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    May it (he/she) come back better than before it's loss...  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hahahaha.. i know exactly what u mean  

  4. # Blogger omery15

    Roba my brain was lost a long time ago, so its off my mind :D

    Kinzi, hahah, no it isnt any person, its just that i lost something and i need a lot of hard work just to get some of it back... thanks anyway, lets hope it does get better  

  5. # Blogger Sami

    awww, you lost me and you are upset? it's ok you didn't really lose me :-p

    check out my new blog (let's see how long this one lasts)

    szaharna.blogspot.com

    holla  

Post a Comment