My Problem With Drafts.

I have these huge problem with drafts. What happens is that I think all week long about a post that I should write. One day I finally get the time and will to actually write that post, spend a whole lot of time doing just that and just before I put the final touches, I save it as a draft. I think to myself that it's alright, I've already written a lot today, I'll just finish it tomorrow.

Through out the couple of days to come, I keep reminding myself that I need to complete the post and publish it, but the same reasons that kept me from finishing it in the first place, hinder me once again. That also stops me from writing another post because well, I have to publish this one.

Bottom line is... Drafts are evil.

0 Responses to “My Problem With Drafts.”

Post a Comment