But I Really Want To.

The first thing I feel like doing when I see one of the "in case of fire" devices is just do what it tells me to do:















 













I mean the amount of will to restrain myself from just breaking that glass or pulling the handle is just outstanding. Maybe similar to the post I wrote a couple of years ago, it's the urge to merely break stuff and cause havoc, maybe it's to see if that glass is easy to break and the sequence of events when it does or it might be, simply me wondering if that thing actually works (cause I've seen a number of these devices on university campus that don't work). I've never been one to causing trouble, so I know I wouldn't do it, and come think of it I would also rather not be in a situation where I would have to. But...

I just really feel like breaking that glass!

0 Responses to “But I Really Want To.”

Post a Comment