Bloggers Block



I haven't wrote a single article in my blog for over a month now, and it's not because I had nothing to blog about, it's just that I didn't feel like blogging anything. I guess this is the time in every new bloggers 'blog-cycle' where you face this crossroad; you either get back on the horse and return to blogging or stop writing and move from blogger to blog reader, though I find that the latter is more likely due to the fact that what little traffic you had prior, would have largely diminished due to this lack of posting.

I've been through this once before, I blogged for a small time interval a couple of years back, faced the same issue, and stopped blogging. However this time round, I don't want to. I will be trying my best to at least have a post on a weekly basis, and not to keep the traffic flowing, but to keep this blog alive. They might not be the most interesting blog posts around, I'm even thinking of starting to review games and whatever gadgets I can get my hands on, just to have something to write about.

Blogging is a medium that allows everyone to be heard and if you are facing the same issue, do tell me and I will make my best to visit your blog on a regular basis and comment, just to keep you in the loop.

Hahah and don't be surprised if this is my post of the week.

4 Responses to “Bloggers Block”

  1. # Anonymous kinzi

    Your readers will happily take whatever you dish out, Oh Tall One.

    It is also very easy to get bloggers block when there is a region-wide revolution happening. It changes the definition of what should be out there.

    :)  

  2. # Blogger omery15

    That's very true kinzi, there are so many things happening in the world today that trivial things that I might be blogging about seem very insignificant.

    Thanks for the support :)  

  3. # Anonymous Manal

    keep it alive!  

  4. # Blogger omery15

    Thanks Manal :) hopefully it will  

Post a Comment